This specialised seminar, which is being generously hosted by NATSPEC, will provide the latest update on the international activities of buildingSMART, with particular focus on developments in IFC for infrastructure and collaboration with the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) to coordinate the integration of BIM and GIS standards. The presentations will provide an in-depth, but non-technical account of international initiatives following the speakers’ participation in meetings in Europe during April 2017.The agenda will be made up of 6 x 20-minute segments addressing the following topics, with ample time for both formal questions and informal dialogue.
- IFC Extensions for Linear Infrastructure.
- Product Data Management.
- Project Model Coordination.
- Managing large Infrastructure Information.
- Precinct Information Modelling.
- BIM Skills Certification.