Melbourne: 3:00 – 6:30 pm, Tuesday, October 17, 2017 – Includes light refreshments and nibbles.
* FREE for bSA Members and Subscribers.
* Non-Members – $80 (excl GST, Booking Fee and C/Card Surcharge)
* You must REGISTER to attend.
Venue: ARUP Offices – Level 17, 1 Nicholson Street, East Melbourne, VIC 3002
It is not an exercise in theory or standards development. It is a practical introduction and part of a “HOW TO” series that will provide real world advice on project applications and delivery of .ifc outcomes, as well as how to troubleshoot and overcome challenges and issues.
You will come away from this workshop with a better understanding of:
- What problem IFC is intended to solve.
- How to achieve interoperability with digital building models.
- The structure and components of IFC.
- Relationships and structured data exchanges – MVD and IDM.
- Use of IFC in industry – case studies.
- Dealing with BIM software-specific issues.
Don’t miss out, REGISTER NOW for this special workshop.