Smart Buildings Summit 2017
The Holme Building, The University of Sydney | Australia
STRATEGY, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE BUILDINGS
The Smart Buildings Summit will bring together senior executives from Commercial Real Estate, Facilities Management, developers and construction companies, architecture and design firms and IoT to discover new strategies & hear new trends supporting smart buildings.
It will feature leading local and international expert speakers who will show how IoT can be leveraged to enhance building performance, better manage portfolio risk and liquidity, transform the tenant and user experience and create new revenue streams through IoT.
Why you should attend the smart buildings summit 2017:
- Be part of the most powerful gathering of leaders working at the intersection of commercial and corporate real estate, technology, automation and innovation in Australia
- Learn how digital technologies and the explosion in real-time data are transforming the way companies use and generate value from buildings
- Hear how smart buildings are driving gains far beyond sustainability
- Get insights into how the gig economy, co-sharing spaces & new ways of working are changing tenant requirements
- Find out how forward thinking investors, owners and tenants are valuing commercial property based on its “digital potential”
- Connect and form partnerships with the world’s leading smart building solution providers and enablers
As a special offer for buildingSMART members, you can receive 10% off registration prices for Smart Buildings Summit.
Simply mention BSA_10 when you call us on +61 (0)2 9977 0565 or click here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/259975?discountcode=BSA_10 to book online.