buildingSMART Australasia (bSA) is a highly respected and independent Australian brand within the construction sector. We have been promoting and advocating for the widespread adoption of Open BIM for more than 10 years and are engaged with government on a number of BIM and digital construction initiatives. We also have a track record of establishing successful and well managed industry partnerships.
Depending on what you want to achieve, the type of support, and how you choose to leverage it, corporate support of buildingSMART Australasia (bSA) can bring a range of benefits including:
- Significant promotional advantage.
- Corporate goodwill from event and work-group participants.
- Relationship marketing.
- Creation of brand awareness and acceptance.
- Demonstration of products and new innovations or technology.
- Increased business potential.
- Enhanced company profile.
- Direct access and networking opportunities with an audience made up of your current and potential clients.
- Acknowledgment of the leadership role your organisation is taking within the industry.
- Public support of the lead industry body advocating for open source digital construction technologies.
buildingSMART Australasia (bSA) is now offering individuals a new way to engage with us and the the important work we undertake. We have introducing Individual Subscriptions and for a flat annual fee of $220 (incl GST), subscribers will gain the following benefits:
- One complimentary BIMcreds exam valued at $110 (includes two  free attempts only). Click HERE for more details.
- Invitation to become an active member of bSA Working Groups and forums.
- Discounted rates for bSA events.
- e-Newsletters and bSA industry alerts.
Join our mailing list
Sign up now to our mailing list! It’s a great way to keep up to date with what bSA is doing as well as receive important industry updates and alerts.